Organic Tree Landscaping Houston
Compare & Save On Organic Tree Landscaping in Houston, TX
Arbor-Tech Consulting organic landscaping services in Houston will keep your property looking beautiful year round. Many people think that they can't afford cost of a Houston organic landscaper but we work to make it affordable by helping you find the best rates. Simply complete the online from by entering a few details about your property and a Houston, TX Aborth-Tech Consultant will contact you with an appointment time.
Our ISA Board Certified Master Arborists, can be scheduled to come to your residence, business, or land and give you a Free Estimate for the prevention of construction damage or diseases.
Contact us NOW!
An Organic Tree Landscaper in Houston for any Size Property
Whether you are a homeowner who needs a landscaper in Houston to keep up the look of your house or a property manager with multiple acres that need the touch of an expert, Arbor-Tech Consulting can help. Bringing together your trees, shrubs, drainage systems, garden and more, Arbor-Tech Consulting pros can spruce up any size and type of property. Get started today for professional, reliable Houston organic landscaping service at prices you can afford.
Houston, TX Organic Landscape Care Plan
The purpose of this Houston organic treatment plan is to improve the overall look of the landscape from your grass to your trees without any negative impacts on the environment through the use of organic material and the occasional environmentally friendly material. This organic treatment plan is safe for the Houston environment but it is also safe for people, pets and plants.
Basic Treatment Plan (for landscapes up to 8500 sqft)
- $365 for the initial start-up fee (includes detailed diagnosis, images and detailed treatment plan)
- $100 every 6 weeks for treatments
Materials that will be used for treatments:
Reed more about our Organic Treatment Plan Here.
- Humates, a form of coal, as a fungal food
- Yuccah as a surfactant (water softener)
- Molasses as a bacterial food
- Trichoderma, a fungal eating fungi, to control fungi instead of the use of a fungicide
- Chiton eating fungi to control insects instead of the use of insecticides
- Atmospheric nitrogen fixing bacteria instead of the use of nitrogen fertilizers
- Mycorrhizal fungi, fungus roots, instead of root stimulants
- Seaweed, a plant growth regulator, instead of chemical fertilizers/regulators